I am a native of Anderson, South Carolina and have been in the insurance industry since 2012. I am married to Katelyn Watson and we live in Lexington, South Carolina with our daughters, Blakely Kate, Charli Blythe, and Anderson Knoll. I love spending time watching my Gamecocks play any sport, playing golf, and time on the lake.
- Member of the Council for Insuring Private Clients
- Currently working to earn my CPRM - Certified Personal Risk Manager designation
- Currently working to earn my CIC - Certified Insurance Counselor designation
- Surpassed personal sales goal by 146%
- Oversaw Agency sales goals being surpassed by 147%
- Oversaw the implementation of new technology and processes to better Agency workflows
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- High-End Personal Lines
- Coastal Property
- Flood Insurance
- Risk evaluation for Business.