Andrew E. Muller, President & Owner
Andrew is a native of Louisville, Kentucky and has been in the insurance industry since 2005. He has been a claims adjuster for a national insurance company and has worked for both national and regional insurance brokerage firms.
Andrew specializes in home, flood, wind/hail and liability insurance for families in the Low country. He has a strong niche in high-value coastal and historical properties as well as working with High-Net-Worth individuals.
- College of Charleston
- B.S. Business Administration
- University of Louisville
- Business course work
- CIC – Certified Insurance Counselor
- AAI – Associated Advisor of Insurance
- PRIS – Property Risk and Insurance Specialist
- Property & Casualty – SC, NC, GA, FL, VA, NY, NJ, AZ, IL
- Claims Adjuster – SC
- Life/Health – SC
- Board of Directors for the Independent Insurance Agents Association of South Carolina (IIABSC) – Term 2015 – 2018, 2018 – 2021
- 2018 Class for 40 Under 40
- IIABSC Young Agents Committee Chairman 2017, 2018
- Rough Notes Magazine – Agency of the Month, May 2015
- Board member for the Charleston World Heritage Coalition – Championing the cause to make Charleston an UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Kentucky Colonel
- Founding Member of the College of Charleston Men’s Rugby Club
- Member of IAOA (Insurance Agency Owners Alliance)
Andrew lives in Mount Pleasant with his daughter, Penelope Charlotte “Poppy”. Andrew is passionate about Charleston and the Lowcountry and loves the outdoors, fitness, reading, local history, and learning about new technologies. Andrew is a die-hard Louisville Cardinal fan as well!
Andrew is an active member of the Independent Insurance Agents of Charleston, Seacoast Church and the College of Charleston Alumni Association.
Keys to Success:
Do what you say you’re going to do. Always tell the truth. Work as hard as you can, every time. Be respectful. Have faith and live life with joy and happiness!
212° – at 211° water is simply hot. at 212° water boils. boiling water creates steam. steam can move a train. it is the one extra degree that makes all of this happen. it is the one extra degree that separates the I will from the I can’t. go above and beyond in everything in life and many great things can happen. BE 212!