GOT FLOOD INSURANCE?
Here are FIVE REASONS why you need to consider flood insurance:
- EVERY property is in a flood zone. People that think they are not in a flood zone are actually in an X flood zone.
- Homeowners policies do NOT cover you for flood related losses.
- Did you know that nearly 30% of all flood losses occur in X flood zones?
- One inch of flood water in your house can be costly! The average flood loss is costs over $27,000.
- Even AE and VE flood zone policies can be very affordable in our program.
WHY should you consider the Mappus Private Flood Insurance Program? Here are SEVEN REASONS:
- We have reduced the standard 30 day waiting period down to just 5 days!
- No elevation certificates are required.
- An X zone flood policy can cost as little as $375 annually (including rentals and secondaries, no more additional fees!)
- We can provide up to $1,000,000 of dwelling coverage and to $250,000 of contents coverage (with replacement cost settlement).
- We can provide "living expense" coverage.
- We can provide "swimming pool" coverage.
- You don't have to deal with FEMA and the Federal Government!