Griffin Morrow, Partner & President of Personal Lines
- College of Charleston
- B.S. Business Administration
- B.S. Hospitality & Tourism
- Minor in Spanish
- Louisiana State University
- Graduate Degree in Banking
- Board Member – 2011 – 2014 – Boys & Girls Club of the Grand Strand
- IIABSC Young Agents Committee Member
- Various Charleston social clubs which I am honored to be a member.
Griffin is married to Brittany Adams Morrow and they live in Mount Pleasant with their children, Isabella Grace & Joseph Griffin “Finn.” Griffin is from Charleston and has grown up along the coastline of South Carolina.
Griffin and Brittany are active in their church, Seacoast – Long Point, where they volunteer serving special needs children while the childrens’ parents attend service.
The Morrows love spending time with family and friends, taking in everything Charleston has to offer including the amazing cuisine, the awesome brewery scene and fun social events throughout the year!
Keys to Success:
Know your Lord & Savior and TRUST that he is at work for you and through you. Treat everyone as you would want to be treated. Don’t compare yourself to others, they are running their own race. Work hard, hustle and never give up!!