As a South Carolina resident, car insurance premiums are not cheap! Many South Carolina residents are tired of constantly seeing increases to their car insurance premiums each year when they have had no accidents or violations. Well, we have great news for you! Insurance companies are responding to this issue by initiating various forms of “smart” monitoring systems to grade/score each driver and reward (or penalize) them for their specific driving habits and behaviors. You can save up to 20% on your car insurance premium with IntelliDrive by Travelers Insurance.
Looking for ways to save more on your car insurance? Consider the IntelliDrive program with Travelers to save up to 20% for the life of your account. Yes, 20% additional savings at each renewal because you are a safe driver!
Learn more about the Travelers IntelliDrive program by clicking here.
If you are interested in signing yourself or your entire family up for this program, please reach out to your account manager at the agency or call the Travelers IntelliDrive department directly at 888-505-1217 to inquire and sign up.
Some benefits are:
- Save up to 20% for the life of your policy (this is in addition to any other discounts you may qualify for)
- Great tool to “grade” your child’s driving habits (and reward them and yourself with a lower premium!)
- By signing up for IntelliDrive now (driving less during coronavirus), you have a higher likelihood of receiving the full 20% discount
A few frequently asked questions:
- Is the savings for one year or for each year after I successfully complete the program?
- FOR THE LIFE OF YOUR ACCOUNT
- What information is Travelers gathering?
- THERE ARE FOUR AREAS TRAVELERS LOOKS INTO – BRAKING, ACCELERATION, SPEED, AND TIME OF DAY.
- Can I be negatively impacted?
- YES, HOWEVER THE AVERAGE SAVINGS IS AROUND 15%
- Can I opt-out?
- YES, YOU CAN OPT-OUT AT ANY TIME DURING THE FIRST 45 DAYS
- Can I watch my progress?
- YES, YOU CAN SEE YOUR PROGRESS AND SCORING FROM DAY ONE TO DAY NINETY
- How often do I have to drive to qualify?
- YOU MUST DRIVE AT LEAST 500 MILES IN THE 90 DAY PERIOD. THAT IS AN AVERAGE OF ABOUT 5.5 MILES PER DAY.
Again, you can learn more about the Travelers IntelliDrive Program by clicking here and you can sign up by reaching out to your account manager at the agency or call the Travelers IntelliDrive department directly at 888-505-1217 to inquire or sign up.
Not a client? Curious about saving on your car insurance? We can help you look at various options both with Travelers Insurance and 6 other car insurance companies that we work with. Call or text us at 843-763-4200 or complete the form below to get started. The process is super easy – all you will need to have is a copy of your current car insurance policy and driver’s license.